mardi, novembre 20, 2007

Marriage Proposal (Type 3)

My love, I have met women, I have loved women, I have been attracted to women but never ever have I met a woman as beautiful, both from inside and outside, as smart, as charming, as alive, and as loving as you. And when someone finds perfection, which I did believe did not exist before I met you, one does not want to let it go. So, I, wretched and miserable as I am, would be honored, and not only honored, because it is not honor I am looking for; I would be the happiest man in the world and here happiest is not an expression but an empirical fact if you would marry me.

2 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonyme said...

http://www.qussa.nl/site/?p=184

 
At 6:33 PM, Blogger elle said...

bonsoir

des felicitations s'imposent :)

 

Enregistrer un commentaire

<< Home