lundi, août 22, 2005

day 3

As the sickness prevails I find myself adapting to a lifestyle which by the least can be called different. It is a widely known fact that any creature, wise or less intelligent, adapts inevitably to its surroundings within the limits of its knowledge and capacity. That fact is not as simple as it looks.

As I take the first breath of afghan herbal products I find myself for the first time of my not-so-long life, in a state that I can proudly and without any doubt call legally stoned.

History has a way of molding and dismantling concepts and ideas in a way only the perverted mind of the human being can apprehend. It is these humanly concepts that I am trying to neglect.

Anyway, I finally got the distorted logic of this city’s streets; however I wouldn’t go so far as to say I know how to get around with my eyes closed. But it is now possible for me to go someplace and get back without having to go around in circles for long hours and endless steps.